#WANDERLUST: 7 PHOTOS THAT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO TRAVEL TO SYDNEY RIGHT NOW!
Contributed by Hari Menon for The Street Edit
1. 'These lights will inspire you' isn't only true for New York, you know! Go to McMahons point to catch a glorious glimpse of the Sydney side.
2. Surf all day long, whenever you want.
3. 50 shades of blue. If you want to blend in the local scene, grab some buds and some beers & head to the nearest local park. Best way to chill, mate!
4. That skyline though!
The city is also known for its street artists who are always there to entertain you with their music and arts.
5. Step outside the city for these gorgeous views.
6. And meet these adorable furry friends.
The Alpaca fur is used to make sweaters and mufflers. And guess what, you can take these Alpacas home too! Yes, are for sale!
7. Never a dull moment at the Park Hyatt spot. Sit here and enjoy the beautiful views of Sydney!
Hari Menon is a photographer & traveler who wanders around the streets of different countries, capturing people, places, cultures, emotions and more - one click at a time. To view more of his work, please visit his website here.