5 GORGEOUS & COLORFUL OUTFITS FOR SPRING
Brighten your wardrobe with some colorful pieces this spring. There's nothing quite like a burst of colorful outfits for spring. It all blends just so well with the spring colors, get rid of grey, whites and blacks - enough of winter already and get your bright and bold clothes out. We are currently crushing over the Spring Summer 2016 collection of Russian designer, Valentin Yudashkin. The rich palette of colors and the constructed silhouettes are perfect to dazzle up your spring wardrobe. Here are our 5 favorite looks from his collection, scroll down for some major spring inspiration.
1. PASTEL PERFECTION - Combine two pastel colors or two different pastel shades of one single color to create that effortlessly elegant look. You can try the Pantone colors of the year - Rose quartz and serenity. You can check it out here.
2. COLORFUL CONTRAST - Contrasting colors in an outfit always look good, as long as you don't mix more than three contrasting colors, two is always the safe way to go. We love how the crimson red pops against the pastel pink in the Valentin Yudashkin outfit. Try pairing powder blue with emerald green or shades of pink and purple to create a powerful contrast.
3. SPARKLE N SEQUINS - Make a statement with a sparkly sequined bomber jacket. An embellished jacket is a great way to pop any dull outfit, it can be your only go-to accessory and you won't have to worry about anything else. A great investment, don't you think? Add the shiny sparkly jacket on top of basic denims or maxi dresses and you can walk outside the fashion week venues and chances are you will set the bar high for street style.
4. MIX IT WITH WHITE - Okay, so here's the deal. White is like the universal acceptor that can accept any color combination and look amazingly good. You can pair white with any color that you like and it'll be a fantastic combo. We love how the red and white are gelling in the outfit and creating a classic color combination.
5. BOLD N BRIGHT - Bold, bright and beautiful is the way to go for spring 2016. Go for a bright hued bag that can be paired with all your outfits, we'd say coral is a good color to go. We've got some options for you here and here.
All images from - www.yudashkin.com